DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

"My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint." -Erma Bombeck

Thursday, August 23, 2007


Will someone please explain to me where does it say in my Mommy Manual that I am to check all pockets before I put them in the washing machine. Now, I know some of you moms/wives do this as second nature, I am not one of those. What precipitated this post? Why the following conversation I had with my oldest HELLION TERRORIST son, Nicklaus:


Just to set the scene properly, I carried pieces of a laser pointer/flashlight/ pen to him. Needless to say, it did not work anymore after being laundered. The item was bought by his dad for him and it cost around 4 bux at the place we do not speak of. It looked pretty much like this when I gave it to him:



Momz: "Nicklaus, I found this in the dryer. It doesn't work anymore. You have to remember to clean out your pockets."


Nicklaus: "Mom, why didn't you check my pockets???"

Momz: "Because I didn't. I do enough around here without having to remember to check pockets. Go ask you Dad how much stuff he's gotten messed up because he left it in his pockets."

Nicklaus: "Daaaaad"

Joey: Son, that's a battle you won't win. I've tried. Check your pockets from now on."

Labels: , ,